Competence and Compliance – Making Sense of the New Regulatory Requirements
Despite the headlines, managing a law practice is about to get more complex. This seminar helps you make sense of the changes, introducing you to an innovative approach to managing them. If you want to stay compliant and have peace of mind, this is a ‘must attend’ event for owners, partners and managers alike.
- So what do you need to do?
- What systems and controls should firms have, now and in the future?
- What will be the firm’s responsibility and what will rest with individual solicitors? Can you separate the two?
- How can you assess competence?
- How can you future-proof your firm’s compliance systems?
This seminar aims to answer your questions. Our speakers are highly experienced practising solicitors and regulatory compliance specialists.
- 29 November 2016 – Royal Windsor Racecourse
- 7 February 2017 – Newmarket Racecourse
- 7 March 2017 – Chester Racecourse
Call us today to book:
- London office:
Telephone: 0203 873 1290
- Midlands office:
Telephone: 01743 294 863